Whether your brand needs to be tweaked, re-invented or developed you can rely on the talented team at Web Design Works to do something extraordinary. We can help you develop corporate branding that reflects your business and engages with your clients.
A corporate identity needs to communicate your business and objectives simply and effectively. For a customer this is the “face” of the company and you need to make sure that your brand is easily recognizable and distinguished. The talented team of designers at Web Design work with you to produce a unique and refined brand concept.
If you need more than just a business card then we can create a tailor made corporate identity design package specifically for your business ideas. We have created hundreds of logos, brochures, flyers, catalogs, websites, business cards and much more. We can help you with the following. If your project requirement is not listed please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Brochures Design
- Logo Design
- Folders Design
- Catalogs Design
- Stationary Design
- CD Design
- Envelope Design
- Flyers Design
- Banners Design
- 3D Catalogs Design
- slideshows Design
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand development and positioning
How to choose a graphic designer
As a potential client, you recognize the benefits of hiring a professional designer to create your logo, stationery or marketing pieces, but there are just so many designers out there that it can be downright overwhelming. How in the world can you find one who is right for you?
Some companies think that the best way to get a design that they like is by holding a contest, which in our opinion this isn’t the right way to go about it.
There are a lot of people offering design services, and they range in experience from true professionals with years of experience to high school students with pirated software who just want to make a quick buck. Searching the internet can be very time consuming and your efforts can leave you feeling confused and discouraged.
So Where to Begin?
There are many places to find graphic designers:
- You can check with your local Chamber of Commerce or small business organization for recommendations.
- If you have seen a logo or advertisement for another company that you found particularly appealing, you can contact the company and request the name of the graphic designer who produced the piece.
- Perhaps a friend or relative knows of a skilled designer that would be ideal. You never know until you ask!
- Many graphic design forums online will allow you to post a free “classified” ad describing your project and asking that interested parties contact you.